Sunday, October 4, 2009

The truth About Weiner Dogs


Finally, a weekend at home! It's been since August 10th that I have had a chance to be a home-body over the weekend and I certainly have made the most of it. I actually enjoyed winterizing the garden beds, cleaning the garage, and working on a novel (that I've been writing in my head for the last 5 years). Tami & Kyle were up north for a wedding, so I had the whole house to myself. Were it not for a buddy coming by Saturday nite, I don't know that I would have even showered and shaved...

Anyway, photographic evidence now suggests that the evolutionary development of the Weinerdog came about, not so that they could enter into gopher burrows in order to hunt, but so that their tongues could retract in a safe & efficient manner. That's my story and I'm sticking with it. Enjoy your Sunday!

0 comments: