Sunday, May 20, 2007

Thanks!!!!

I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who drop in and leave comments. It's kind of fun to post because you get to be the writer, editor, layout designer, illustrator, and publicist all in one. When you get feedback, it's the best!

For those of you who are interested in fun vacation shots, and want to save them in a great format, check out scrapbookmax.com. It's a digital scrapbook program with lots of editing ability, plenty of papers and templates, and TONS of embellishments! I don't have the motor skills to scrap in real life, but I enjoy saving our memorable moments.

As to the above photo, it was taken at Joshua Tree NP during the weekend I gave my son the "What every boy needs to know about being a man" speech. Good things are said and learned around a campfire. Mostly, I answered some awkward questions and imparted upon him to always be decent, don't be a follower, and never hurt the one's you love. If that doesn't qualify as a memorable moment, nothing does!

1 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Fires are a great bonding place! I think we have had more wonderful talks around the fire then any other place!

~K